HyBXeRo
"Shout For Shout Sake"

Saturday, November 19, 2005

"I didn't care that you left and abandoned me,
what hurts more is I would still die for you"
Armor For Sleep - Car Underwater

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Probable Winter '06 Courses:
CSE 23: Fundamental Data Structures
CSE 25: Computing Tools for Computer Science & Engineering (Intro to C & Mathematica)
CSE 70A: Network Analysis I
CSE 90: Systems Engineering and Technical Communications
Math 6B: Discrete Mathematics: Boolean Algebra and Logic

2 Comments:

  • Is that picture from Post Secret? How come I've never seen it before?

    - On Wai

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:15 PM  

  • Yeah, I don't remember if I took that from the main postsecret site or on one of the links from the site. I started collecting the pics and a post my favorites on here every once in a while.

    By Blogger Albert, at 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home