HyBXeRo
"Shout For Shout Sake"

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

So what's up??? I officially moved into my first apartment at VDC on Saturday. So far it's kind of boring I guess. There isn't much really going on here, just hanging out with Sonia and Jonas whenever I get the chance. The biggest thing I hate about it is the walk to campus from here. About 20-25 mins or so. Maybe I'll get a little more use to it when the actually school year starts, but we'll see. I'll post up some pics when I'm done decorating my room.

Well today I had my first summer session class for CSE 31. My professor seems pretty cool and really enthusiastic about the subject. The only thing I'm worried about is that the class is just 5 weeks and that we have 2 midterms a week after each other. So far the material isn't bad, but I doubt that will last for long. Also, I got a chance to stop by CV to see Manang, Mary Alice, and Fendi. Even though it's only been a little over a week since I last saw them, I still miss them a lot. I wish our times at the dorms never ended. Afterwards, I headed over to the Science Library and managed to get my homework done. I still need to read a few chapters, but I think I'll be fine for right now. At about 5 Hemal and Guarav came down to visit. I met up with them at Vic's place and we went out to Boomer's to play miniature golf. It was pretty fun and interesting to see us play since the only one of us was actually decent was Hemal. Afterwards, we went over to some Mexican Restaurant for dinner. After that, we headed back to CV to stop by Manang's apartment, then I came back to VDC.

Right when I got back, I went to the computer lab with Jonas and attempted to fix his computer. I wasn't sure what was wrong with it, so I wasn't much help. Afterwards, for some reason, he wanted to make smoothies. So we called up Sonia, cause she was the only one with a blender, and decided to make smoothies at like 1 in the morning. It was cool, but really random.

I guess that's it. Wow what an action packed day, it was good to see a lot of my fellow Lluvians again. I wish everyday could be like this, but I know it can't. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home