HyBXeRo
"Shout For Shout Sake"

Monday, August 29, 2005

"Sometimes I wonder why,
I'm full of these endless rhymes,

about the way I feel inside."

Dallas Green - Sometimes (I Wish)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well, I'm kind of too lazy to do a full post, so I just wanted to mention that I got a new phone and a new number. My new number is (949) 331-4541 if anyone cares. My old number is going to be cancelled soon, so just wanted to make sure I mention it.

Yeah, my Samsung d415 (phone on the left) has served me well these past 11 months or so. It's a really cool phone and was a great eye-catcher as well. I'm replacing it with a Motorola RAZR V3 (phone on the right). So far it's pretty cool, but it'll take a while for me to get use to it though.

Anyways, guess that's it. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home