HyBXeRo
"Shout For Shout Sake"

Saturday, October 01, 2005

"We've learned that if we'll open the wounds and share them,
then soon they start to heal"
Thrice - Between The End And Where We Lie

Check out my new toy (or actually about 2 week old toy):

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yeah, I finally gave in, and bought an iPod. I was originally planning to get a Rio Carbon, but I've heard Rio went out of business or was sold or something. So far I really like it, but it does get scratched really easily. I've thought about getting a case for it, but it's already scratched, so oh well. Also, a few days ago I finally picked this up:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The concert is like the week before finals, but mine are pretty much all spread out, so I'm not really all too worried about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home