HyBXeRo
"Shout For Shout Sake"

Sunday, May 29, 2005

"I'm so afraid to ask,
I'll turn my back, forget the past,
find me something true that is inside"
Scary Kids Scaring Kids - What's Said And Done

So what's been going on? I've been busy lately with school and trying to enjoy my final weeks in Lluvia. Well right now I'm in Irvine for the three day weekend cause I didn't really want to go home. So let me see, a few weeks ago I found out what apartment I'll be living in next year. I was assigned two random roommates, but we'll see what happens. The cool thing though is that a friend of mine from the dorms, Sonia, will be living in the apartment above me. Two weekends ago I had a chance to visit Olivera Street and Chinatown on kind of this weekend trip they offered here in the dorms. I ended up getting only three hours of sleep the night before, so that kind of sucked for me, but it was still a very interesting experiences.

On Thursday we had our hall banquet at BJ's. It was really cool and the food was pretty good as well. I am seriously going to miss everyone when this school year is over. I also was lucky enough to be voted Lluvia's nightowl and the raindrop most likely to keep in touch with everyone at the end of the year; so thanks guys. I'll do my best to live up to them. I ended up not taking any group pics because nearly everyone had a camera and were taking them, so I decided to just take pics with a few of friends from the hall. I'll post those pics up when I get them, in the mean time, here are the ones I took:

Yeeli & Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Christina & Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My roommate Neerav & Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mary Alice (Malice) & Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jane & Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Awards
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me and my RA Alethea (aka Manang)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On Friday I took my final midterm of the quarter, so pretty much all I have to worry about now are quizzes and the various finals. I think I did all right on the math midterm I took, but we'll see. I think I'm done for tonight, maybe I'll post more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home