HyBXeRo
"Shout For Shout Sake"

Sunday, May 01, 2005

"Forgive me, but I can't be everything you deserve."
Daphne Loves Derby - Closing Down the Pattern Department


I decided to start posting up song lyrics on here because they're a good representation of how I'm feeling and because I've pretty much made music my religion and I just wanted to share it. The quote is the same one I have currently in my aim profile and I'll try to put one in all my post.

Neways, midterms are coming up soon for me (2 on the 6th and 1 on the 10th), and I am seriously unprepared for them. I know I have at least a week to study for them, but I definently don't feel confident about a lot of the material. Most of it is my fault for skipping my 8am physics lectures and not doing my non-mandatory math homework; oh well, just gotta deal with it.

Well on a side note, I think I've decided to continue being a Computer Science & Engineering major. I started doubting if I really wanted to stay CSE or not, but now I think I would really enjoy it. Now that I've got a lot of the basics down, I'm starting to really enjoy programming and its also becoming easier for me. I'm actually even considering teaching computer science by becoming a lecturer (probably not a professor) for a career, but we'll see.

One of my current hobbies (I you can say that) is that at like 1 or 2 at night, I just start walking around campus. It's pretty good exercise and gives me time to be alone and think. I decided to take my camera this time, so here's a few of the decent pictures I took:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home