HyBXeRo
"Shout For Shout Sake"

Friday, March 18, 2005

Happy late St. Patrick's Day! Finals week has officially started, but luckily my next final isn't till tuesday of next week. I did have a final this week and last week, but those weren't too bad and I'm glad I got those out of the way. So pretty much, I have 2 of 5 finals done. Just 2 more final exams (one on tuesday, the other on thursday) and a final paper then I'm done. On a side note, I got into the Vista Del Campo Apartments for next year. There the newest apartments near campus and a lot of people wanted to get in. I was originally rejected, but eventually I got in. I'll post more info on it when I know more about it. As for spring break plans, more than likely I'll be heading home to Delano. I might have to spend a few days of my spring break in Irvine, but I'll eventually go home. Well I guess that's it for now, a long day of studying and writing is ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home