HyBXeRo
"Shout For Shout Sake"

Monday, April 18, 2005

The Over It performance at wayzgoose on Saturday was pretty good. It wasn't great in my opinion though. That's probably because I've been spoiled by watching too many Saosin and Circa Survive live performances. I was planning on going by myself cause I didn't know any body who would have wanted to come, but Manang was nice enough to come even though it wasn't her type of music. Anyways, here are a few of the pictures I took:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well today I haven't been doing much. I've just been trying to finish up my CSE project and making sure I've got all of the bugs worked out. I ended up playing b-ball w/ Hemal, Tiger, and Gabriel for an hour or so cause we didn't have anything else to do, so right now I'm kind of tired and my cold is acting up again.

1 Comments:

  • :thumbsup:

    I'm becoming an insomniac too, and I hate my 8am classes!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home