HyBXeRo
"Shout For Shout Sake"

Saturday, April 16, 2005

The week is finally over. I ended up only going to one of my four classes today cause I was really lazy to go to my 8am class and the other two weren't really all to important anyway.

Thursday night we had a dorm bonfire, and I definently had a great time. I was kind of lazy to take pictures, but here are a few I took and some other ones friends of mine took.

Corona del Mar
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fire
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jane, Me & Jeff
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jeff, Manang, Eric & Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cristina, Shawdie, Me, Melissa & Rochelle
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lluvia 04-05 + 3
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Manang & Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

More pictures can be found here. They were taken by my RA Alethea (I refer to her as Manang--which means sister in Ilocano--on here).

I guess that's it. I'm actually feeling tired while I'm writing this, but I'm not really doing much tomorrow, so it's cool. Tomorrow UCI is having a medieval fair and I barely realized today that the headlining band is Over It, so I'm probably gonna go check it out.

1 Comments:

  • I'm digging the picture of the fire.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home