HyBXeRo
"Shout For Shout Sake"

Friday, March 25, 2005

Finals are finally over!!! So here's the breakdown on how I think I did in my classes:

Physics - I ended up getting the average on the final and more than likely, I'll be getting a B in the class.
Physics Lab - I took this final a little over 2 weeks ago and still haven't gotten the results, but I'm not really too worried. I went to 9 of the 10 classes, so that automatically means I'll be getting at least a C in the class. I'm pretty sure I did ok on the final, so I think I'll be able to get a B in there.
Studio Art - Took this one a little over a week ago, and I still haven't got the results either. I think I did pretty good on the final, so I'm expecting somewhere between a B+ and an A.
Writing - For the past two weeks I originally thought my final paper was supposed to be due on the 22nd, but actually it was due on the 21st. Luckily, I have a pretty cool instructor, so he still let me turn in the paper late. I've been getting B-/B on everything, so I expect the same for the class.
CSE - This was my last final and definetly the most important one since I'm re-taking the class. I don't want to jinx my score, so I'll just say I did my best and hope for the best. Since the final is 60% of my grade, more than likely the grade I get on it will probably be my grade for the class as well.

That's it for finals; I'm just glad its over. So spring break officially started for me at 6pm tonight. I'm going to have to stay in Irvine till Wednesday of next week, because my brother has some stuff to do, so we won't be able to go home till then. Out of 62 people in the dorm, only about 5 will be staying. I know its going be boring, but I just have to make the most of it.

2 Comments:

  • Have a great Spring Break Albert!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 PM  

  • awww....ur like the lluvia guardian angel. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home