HyBXeRo
"Shout For Shout Sake"

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Well the past few days have been just what I thought they were going to be; boring. I've only seen about 5 other people since Friday but oh well. I'm going back to Delano at around 11am today which I'm hoping will be a little more exciting than staying here for my spring break. Since I didn't have much else to do and I really wanted to find out my final grades (since they're not released till April 1st) I decided to email my professors/instructors to find out my final grades.

CSE 21 - I ended up not doing as well on the final as I thought (got 1 point under the average) so I barely got a B in the class. I was hoping to get a B+ or A- in there but at least I passed the class this time.
Physics 7B - I got a B in physics which was what I was expecting all along and it was pretty much what I deserved in the class. I'm happy with it.
Physics 7LB - I also got a B in the lab section of physics. I didn't really care too much what I got in here because I knew I was going to pass it with at least a C already, and no matter what I got, it wouldn't have helped my GPA by much.
Writing 39B - I ended up getting a B- in this class. I was hoping to get a B in here so that I could enroll in an easier writing class, but it didn't happened. All and all I'm really glad I still got a B- in here even though I turned in my final paper late.
Studio Art 10B - I finally got my grade back for the final and I should be getting an A- in the class. I'm not really sure my professor gives A-'s (he might just give an A instead) but either way, I'm happy.

With all of that, I should have around a 3.1 GPA for the quarter and I managed to raise my cumulative GPA to a little below a 3.0. This was pretty much my goal since the beginning of the quarter, and I'm glad to have achieved it. Now for next quarter I'd like to get straight A's, but more than likely it wont happen, so I'm hoping for at least a solid A in any one of my classes. I guess we'll see what happens.

On a side note, I just got and started listening to Juturna the debut album from Circa Survive. At first I thought it was just OK, but it started to grow on me, and now I really like it. I'm a big fan of the vocalist, Anthony Green. He was the original vocalist for Saosin (my favorite band) and contributed to The Sound of Animals Fighting which I also liked. I think he's just one of the best vocalists and writers out there today. I think it'll probably be the 1st full length album I've bought since LP's Meteora when it gets released on the April 12th. Also, I really like the cover art for it as well. Check it out:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well I guess that's it. Have a great spring break everyone (assuming you're still on it)!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home