HyBXeRo
"Shout For Shout Sake"

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

So what's been going on? I survived the 1st week of school pretty easily, but my laziness (and lack of materials) has caught up to me again. On Thursday I have a quiz in both physics and math, which I'm not really prepared for as of today. I've also got some physics homework due on Thursday as well and I'm like 5 homework assignments behind in math (I don't have to turn them in, so they've taken lowest priority on my list). Also got my 1st lab project due for CSE by 11:59pm on Monday, but at least I've started on it, so it shouldn't be to bad. Ah the joys of college life.

Well yesterday (Monday night) was a pretty interesting night. We have an upcoming hall bonfire on Thursday, so manang and me went in search of firewood. We first stopped by Albertson's and Ralph's to see how much actually logs cost and to see if they would be willing to donate wood palates instead since they were free. Well they said they couldn't give them to us since it didn't belong to them. So instead me and manang roamed the city in search of wooden palates for fire wood. An hour and half later, we were luck enough to "acquire" two of them and 2 more hours passed and we now had some wood ready to be stored and burned. I just thought this was a really interesting road trip.

I haven't been feeling too well, so I took some nyquil and I think it's finally having its effects. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home