HyBXeRo
"Shout For Shout Sake"

Monday, April 04, 2005

Wow break went by pretty fast. It was all right I guess; didn't really do much. I got back to Irvine around 3:30pm yesterday. Afterwards I just started looking over my schedule and figuring out the syllabi for the classes. For dinner, me and a few of the guys drove to Panda Express and as usual the drive there was just a fun experience. Afterwards, I just hung out with people from the dorms until I went to sleep.

Today I had two classes: Physics and Math. It was pretty easy since it was the first day and they were covering material I already knew about (electric charges and 3-dimensional coordinate systems). As for my professors, I think they should be ok. The only problem is that they both have accents, so it was kind of hard trying to figure out what they were talking about. But I think I'll be fine with it. Well I guess this is a decent start to the quarter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home